Dry Suit Measurement Chart
Watch our video on how to measure yourself and then download the measurement chart below:
Please DOWNLOAD the MEASUREMENT CHART (578kb pdf), and fax it, scan and email or send it by post.
Tips for measuring yourself
- Take all your measurements over light clothing except for the HS suit where you would need to take from waist down to ankle against skin.
- Wrist, ankle and neck also need to be taken against skin for all suit types.
- Take inside leg measurement all the way to the ground.
- When measuring from the wrist to wrist make sure your arms are in front of you (as shown above).
- Please double check your measurements, as errors can occur and we CANNOT take responsibility for these mistakes.