Dry Suit Measurements
Watch our video on how to measure yourself and then download the measurement chart below:
Please DOWNLOAD the MEASUREMENT CHART (578kb pdf), once completed, use to complete your online order.
Or if you prefer we accept orders by email to [email protected]
or send it by post to: Hammond Drysuits Ltd. Unit 2 Dene Yard, Green Street Green Road, Dartford, Kent, DA2 8DH, EnglandPLEASE NOTE:
A print out of the image above is NOT sufficient as there is extra detail on the downloadable version. Thanks!
Tips for measuring yourself
- Take all your measurements over light clothing except for the HS suit where you would need to take from waist down to ankle against skin.
- Wrist, ankle and neck also need to be taken against skin for all suit types.
- Take inside leg measurement all the way to the ground.
- When measuring from the wrist to wrist make sure your arms are in front of you (as shown above).
- Please double check your measurements, as errors can occur and we CANNOT take responsibility for these mistakes.